[CAUT] Glue For Hammers

Vincent Mrykalo v.mrykalo@utah.edu
Tue, 21 Feb 2006 09:29:51 -0700

well, Kawai uses a secretive glue.  I think if you let the titebond
(or whatever glue) set out in an open container overnight, you will
have less problems with "tilting" hammers.  Also, if you warm up the
parts to be glued before using hot hide, I think you will get less
failure down the road.  I have used, and like, Bolduc.  I just let it
set out overnight.