[CAUT] Moving Pianos on Campus

Ward & Probst, Inc wardprobst@wardprobst.com
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 08:14:12 -0600

It sounds like you are moving solo which I cannot recommend even though =
I've
done it quite a few times. My recommendation is to get a Piano Horse =
from
Janssen, a reliable helper and follow Ken Z's fitness advice. Or follow =
the
recommendatons to outsource the moves. Other equipment I find essential =
are
a piano dolly from New Haven Moving Supply, a piano trailer from Rick =
Wyatt
and some home brewed skids with integeral wheels.=20
Good luck,
Dale

Dale E. Probst, RPT

Ward & Probst, Inc.