[CAUT] Glenn Gould/Bach stuff

Michelle Stranges stranges@Oswego.EDU
Fri, 24 Feb 2006 16:45:01 -0500

Thanx all so far for your posts back on this.
The whole thing has invaded my mind ever since I had a listen to it
last night.
(& I couldn't WAIT to tell my fellow piano nerds!!)

:)

Still though- I can't wrap my head around WHY something like that
would get the "OK"  and be released as such.
(Let alone something with Glenn Gould's name attached to it!)
I've seen the movies and the documentaries about him...

Have a good weekend!

:)
michelle