Fwd: [CAUT] Piano Horse

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 7:44:03 -0800

Very Cool....!!!   Thanks Brad

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, California

Original message
From: "Brad Smith, RPT"
To: "College and University Technicians"
Subject: Fwd: [CAUT] Piano Horse

Hi David,
That's exactly how I do move with a dolly.  In the picture is a wheeled=
 skidboard, but you could easily strap a 4wheeler under a traditional s=
kidboard and use the same tilter.
Only difference is you might chose a different height for the tilter fi=
ngers, so that the whole package ends up right on the dolly wheels, and=
 the tilter can slide out easily.

I use this with the Grand Chariot, a wheeled dolly by Premiere Moving E=
quipment.
http://www.premiermovingequipment.com/EGC.htm

Their stuff is all excellent, and fairly priced.  I highly recommend.  =
I have their 6 wheel all terrain dolly, the 4 wheel straight dolly, the=
 cool blue ramp, and the grand chariot.

The tilter has holes where I install pegs that are at exactly 9inches f=
rom the ground, which accommodates the grand chariot just right.

-Brad