[CAUT] Alcohol/water on Yamaha hammers

Keith Roberts kpiano@goldrush.com
Sat, 7 Jan 2006 18:58:26 -0800

Jeff, like usual the situation has a way of resolving itself anyway.
However, this time it looks as if they are trying to blame you, "aggressive
bad needling" is pointing the finger at someone. Who do you think they are
looking at?
I think this is an attempt to lever you out and the intention is to get new
hammers on the piano and give the credit for the "miracle" to the other
tech.
I would print everyone of these emails with just the pertinent paragraphs
and qualifications such as RPT  xx# of years or "Samick Technical
Consultant" (Hi Roger) and hand copies to everyone involved with the web
address of the archives to verify or read originals. Tell them to post the
pictures that were taken and check the comments. Claim by consensus of
opinion it was the alcohol that ruined the hammers and that "tech" that did
it is responsible for completely killing an already bad hammer and should
never be allowed to touch a piano there ever again. Sure he did them a favor
because the piano gets new hammers but the ethics of blaming you are sorely
in question .Resubmit your bid for the 1/2 time position and a bigger budget
a hammer hanging job and tell them you await their decision of their need
for your services. Do this on Monday morning.

Walk away and don't look back. I bet some people get fired even if you don't
get the job.

It hurts when people pull shady stuff like that so you are probably better
off. Less stress.

Keith Roberts

 "He (the tech) had his digital camera with him, and said I must look at