[CAUT] The Ideal Tool Case?

Jeannie Grassi jcgrassi@earthlink.net
Sun, 8 Jan 2006 12:00:13 -0800

While I was waiting in line for my espresso the other morning, the "espresso
repair person" had this bag with him.  He said he has been on a search for
the ideal bag for years and loves this one.  This isn't exactly the style
for me, but some of you might like it:  Veto Pro Pac XL.  I don't remember
anyone mentioning it in the past.  He liked it because of easy access to his
tools and because it is so rugged.  Apparently there a few different sizes.
http://www.vetopropac.com/ , but Googling it will bring up the best place to
buy one.  Amazon.com is selling them for the best price that I found.

I hope this is of help.

jeannie

Jeannie Grassi, RPT

Assistant Editor, Piano Technicians Journal

 <mailto:jcgrassi@earthlink.net> mailto:jcgrassi@earthlink.net

  _____

From: caut-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf Of Aaron
Bousel
Sent: Saturday, January 07, 2006 8:22 PM
To: College and University Technicians
Subject: Re: [CAUT] The Ideal Tool Case?

I went to the Home Depot site and saw three that might be what you got. All
three essentially the same concept, ranging in price from $30-$50. Which one
did you get? I'm sure it's nice to have everything exposed like that when
you're working, but how do you get your tools from the car to the piano when
it's raining? I'm always quite sure that however I'm carrying my stuff
around, there's probably a more efficient way to do it and always interested
to hear about what's out there.

I think CLC may stand for Custom LeatherCraft.

Aaron