[CAUT] Hot Hide glue woes (??)

Paul Chick (Earthlink) tune4@earthlink.net
Thu, 12 Jan 2006 09:39:05 -0600

-----Original Message-----
Subject: Re: [CAUT] Hot Hide glue woes (??)

Hi Michelle,
     Pianotek's hide glue was beautifully clear and yellow about ten
years ago. More recently it has been a bit more on the brown side.
Not as murky as what I used to get from APSCO, but in that direction.

I'm coming in late on this topic.  If you want/need to know about hide glue,
contact Bjorn Industries (they have a website).  Eugene Thordahl can send
you information on the various grades of hide glue, and their applications,
and discuss the problems you encounter using hide glue.

Paul C