[CAUT] Differences?

Paul Kupelian pkupeli1@twcny.rr.com
Sun, 22 Jan 2006 22:18:56 -0500

Gee Richard, sounds like you will have time to come back on the Board.
Paul K

On another note, I'd like to make an announcement.  I'll be retiring
from my university job as of May 12, 2006.  I'll be 62 and will be
moving into a part time piano service business and otherwise have
time to do other things.  I'm looking forward to it.  I've worked at
the university of NE for 30 years and it's been a good gig.  I'm
announcing this so that any of you that might be interested in
applying will know that the position will be open soon.  The
department is preparing to advertise.  I don't know what the pay
scale will be, but I'm pushing for a decent starting salary and the
benefits are good.

Richard West
University of Nebraska