[CAUT] Re: Differencees Men/Women

Bob Hull hullfam5@yahoo.com
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 19:08:06 -0800 (PST)

As you are considering various tuning levers and
making comparisons, I would encourage you to look at
the Jahn.  I just began using one about 3 weeks ago.
It has a more solid feel than the extension hammer I
was using. I can feel the movement of the tuning pin
more readily and it seems like less force is reguired
to turn the pin since some of the "play" was
eliminated that was in the other lever.  The Jahn is
heavier than what I was using but the weight isn't
bothering me.  Also, the Jahn is shorter than some
levers, which makes it more agile moving from pin to
pin - unless you need to extend it for leverage on
tight pins.

I would like to try the Fujan but probably won't since
I just spent the dough on this one.

Bob Hull