[CAUT] who's got dibs??

Marcel Carey mcpiano@videotron.ca
Mon, 30 Jan 2006 18:27:30 -0500

Hi Michelle,

At the Sherbrooke University where I have a service contract, I've been
able to specify that any concert tuning demands/schedule changes had to
be given to me at least 48 hres before the event. I just added a
surcharge for late warning and rescheduling fee. I add $ 40.00 to my
regular tuning price. It seems since this politics has been applied they
schedule a little ahead. I also mentionned them that I could not
garantee my availability.

So, when they call at the last minute, if I can make it, I don't mind
doing the gig anymore. I used to hate these last minute calls.

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC