[CAUT] RE : Leg support blocks- and movers

Marcel Carey mcpiano at videotron.ca
Thu Jul 6 17:48:32 MDT 2006

Ken,

I don't know about this. Recently, as I was picking a piano from the
refinisher, as we started to tilt it one leg took off and the whole
piano fell flat on the leg. Fortunately no one was injured. These legs
were set up with the male-female ferrules. After that, I drilled the
legs and installed lag screws. I think the plates or ferrules do wear
and at some point, they don't do what they were supposed to do.

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC