[CAUT] string-strummer revenge

Mark Cramer Cramer at BrandonU.ca
Wed Jul 26 08:34:53 MDT 2006

My good friend and client Alan B. e-mailed me the following, about an
acquaintance of his dropping in to check out Alan's freshly and fully
rebuilt Knabe 9' concert grand... Who says revenge can't be sweet, and
perhaps educational?

"By the way I have had my first "string plucker"....I calmly told him to
stop
plucking the strings.

I went to the kitchen got a clean dry tea towel and rubbed the finger marks
off the strings that he had touched.

I was pretty purturbed...as you can well imagine...after all you've told me
about touching new strings,... but  I really didn't let on."

The next day apparently, the same friend came by to show Alan his brand new
"Porsche S Carrera" all-wheel drive (about $170,000.00 CDN), black with
tobacco leather interior, 355 horse-power, etc. (J-peg attached)

"The next day I put a big hand print on his freshly washed brand new Porsch
Carrera then rubbed it off with my t-shirt.

It just seemed the right thing for me to do ...to put a big fat
greasy hot handprint on the fender of his newly washed and buffed Porsch, "

"Touché!"

Mark Cramer,
Brandon University