[CAUT] Touch ups.. (and I ain't talking about makeup)

dan l tassin dltassinpiano at juno.com
Wed May 3 23:35:38 MDT 2006

Michelle,

                   EARPLUGS !!!

1)   Cuts out the  "clutter"  noise of the audience;
2)   Helps you hear the harmonic and union beats a lot better;
3)   You can play the note a bit louder for stability purposes;  faster
finish time & get off stage;
4)   AND =  helps reduce hearing lost as you get older building your
experience
                        as a Concert, Stage (hand), Piano Technician.  (
most important !! )

I use mine all the time, and for ALL Concert Grand tunings for concerts,
recitals, etc.

IT'S  WORTH  =  the investment, and the purpose for using them !!   Save
Your Ears !!

We ( piano technicians )  work in a  LOUD  environment.   If all you
CAUT  techs out there
aren't using them,  you'll be one day holding you hand up to your ear,
looking at your friend
or spouse, and saying,    ...    " Huh ??   What did you say ?? "

Think About It !!

Dan Tassin, RPT
Blair SOM Asst. Piano Tech.
Nashville Chapter, V.P.