[CAUT] Storing spare bass strings

Michelle Stranges stranges at Oswego.EDU
Fri May 12 09:33:37 MDT 2006

Anyone remember my nifty thingy I made to hang bass strings on?
(It was made by flipping upside down an upright let-off rail and
hanging each string on it's respective/numbered let-off eye hook.)

Sure made retrieval easy and at a glance, which strings you need to
order.

Surely this could be kept in some containier where the humidity is
regulated well.

Sorry I don't have a picture, but it was is the Journal a coupla
years back.

:)