[CAUT] WAPIN INSTALLATION: LIVE!

Mark Cramer Cramer at BrandonU.ca
Fri Nov 3 15:43:13 MST 2006

Hi Les,

FYI...

1.) The "they" you refer to as a "commercial enterprise" are actually just
"lowly technicians" like us.

2.) The "they" that is financing this event, whether it breaks even, or
loses money (travel, accomodation, remuneration, etc.), is "me"  personally,
not Chevy, nor the instruments owners, or even the institution I work for.
Just "me."

(not to mention the effort of several gracious volunteers...and sorry, I
gave out all the candy bars on Halloween )

3.) The "US" I'm doing it for, already understand and appreciate the
personal risk and effort involved, as well as the investment versus returns
of professional skills development.

Think about it, for roughly the cost of a tuning, learn a new skill!

And of course, all the above info was readily available with a little
research on the net, or simply by e-mailing me "personally."

Nonetheless, if you have further Q"s I would be glad to try answer
mailto:cramer at brandonu.ca just perhaps give me a day or two until l get the
tasks at hand under control. Whew!  ;>)

Thanks Les!

best regards,