[CAUT] WAPIN INSTALLATION: LIVE!

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Sun Nov 5 15:43:01 MST 2006

Tim -
I'm sorry to hear of such devious behavior. It's rather
unfathomable.  Also, I was unaware of the previous history of abusive
communication of which you speak.  I don't recall such, but I may
have missed some posts.

I'm thrilled to hear that you are, in fact, working with Birkett and
look forward to the results.  In the meantime, I'm not sure that
there would be much purpose in enlisting Michael's participation
(given the history you spoke of) unless he felt willing to share
information that is not currently available, such as the studies you
speak of, or theories of what is happening and why.  Absent that,
readers are forced to continue in their speculation and varying
degrees of skepticism, which may come across as dismissive or worse.

Regards -

David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson, NY