[CAUT] RE : key bushings

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Mon Nov 6 09:36:18 MST 2006

> Can you elaborate on the brush you use--width/length/bristle length/bristle
> material/etc?
>
> Paul C

Just the cheap disposable craft brushes, a couple of mm in
diameter, a couple of dozen in a package. Most are plastic
handles now, but you can still find them with natural bristles
and metal ferrels. They are long enough (17cm) that one can
sit in the glue pot and stick up enough that I can grab it
when I'm ready, and dump it back in afterwards. The natural
bristles are so they won't melt in the pot. I apply the glue
to the wood. I've tried it, and I don't see how to apply glue
to the cloth controllably, getting enough on without soaking
the cloth clear through.

Ron N