[CAUT] RE : key bushings

Otto Keyes okeyes at uidaho.edu
Mon Nov 6 15:36:32 MST 2006

Good to know one can find something of value at Charbucks!  Some of the
swill I've gotten there could have been used to glue the bushings in all by
itself!

(Disclaimer:  Please forgive the hyperbole, least any die-hard starbucks
addicts take offense!)  (Totally unbiased opinion of an RPT - Roasting Piano
Tech)

Otto