[CAUT] gorilla glue

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Wed Nov 8 12:27:22 MST 2006

Thanks Ed,

With another set I had some came off but about 1/3 or so don't and/or
they leave the collar which is also a bugger to get off. It's so strong
that the ends of the shanks split and take wood with them. It's just
nasty stuff which leaves the shanks in a bad way. It just seems that
some kind of chemical would at least soften the crud...

Jim Busby BYU