[CAUT] gorilla glue

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Thu Nov 9 11:38:59 MST 2006

MessageMy complaint about this glue is, that once you open it, the shelf life is short.  It hardens in the container.
There are very few jobs I do, that I use a full container of any glue. Other glues, can be used after the initial opening for a reasonable length of time.
Sorry I didn't take note of how long the shelf life was, after opening.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca