[CAUT] gorilla glue

Jeannie Grassi jcgrassi at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 10 10:26:35 MST 2006

Hi Jon,
Although I didn't try it, I'm convinced that after drying, nothing will
remove this stuff.  And before drying, it is activated by moisture, so that
Titebond would only make it set faster.  Just guesses, since I hadn't tried
it.  But like you, I won't be using this glue again for much of anything.
jeannie