[CAUT] Gorilla glue findings

Jeannie Grassi jcgrassi at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 13 21:27:19 MST 2006

Jon,

Always knew you were a genius!

jeannie

  _____

From: caut-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf Of Jon
Page
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 8:17 PM
To: caut at ptg.org
Subject: [CAUT] Gorilla glue findings

> What in the world made you try one glue to clean off another?

Jeannie,

On one of these lists a while ago it was mentioned to use Titebond

to remove epoxy residue from hands. I tried it and it worked better

than any solvent or soap. The same holds true for greasy, grimy residue,

paint and probably just about anything else.  I think someone even

thought to smear it on a plate to clean it but I wouldn't recommend that.

I figured it was worth a try on GG.

--

Regards,

Jon Page