[CAUT] "this piano is dead" was Re: Tired wippens

Willem Blees wblees at bama.ua.edu
Wed Nov 15 06:58:05 MST 2006

It seems I'm being outvoted on this one. But until I get the funds to
even consider what to do, it's a moot point.

Since this thread got started with wippens, I want to report that I am
not going to be able to do the work on the balanciers on the D until
Dec. 7. I will give a report once I'm done.

Wim

Quoting A440A at aol.com:

Willem Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician