[CAUT] RE : Fortepiano stability

Ted Sambell edward.sambell at sympatico.ca
Wed Nov 15 07:11:13 MST 2006

A few weeks ago I tuned a fortepiano in Toronto. The last tuner had stopped
doing it, so the owner, who was very happy with his work was at a loss. I
found it very little out of tune, despite several months since it was last
done. It is a reproduction of of a Dulcken, built by Tom and Barbara Wolfe,
a truly superb instrument. I live 120 miles away; if I were closer I would
teach the owner to tune it herself.

Ted Sambell