[CAUT] "this piano is dead" was Re: Tired wippens

ed440 at mindspring.com ed440 at mindspring.com
Wed Nov 15 15:30:52 MST 2006

Good heavens!  What is there to question?  Can you imagine what it would do for our profession if the universities of this country understood the annual value that a well-trained, well-paid and well-equiped staff piano rebuilder could add to their music departments?  Isn't this what we're working to get them to understand?  Wouldn't most of us be willing to work for one year for the cost of one new big name piano?
Ed Sutton