[CAUT] Fw: water stains

Willem Blees wblees at bama.ua.edu
Thu Nov 16 16:14:27 MST 2006

Paul

That's a horse of another color. I've nevere had to deal with that
kind of repair before. You will probably going to have to get the lid
refinished.

This is a repair that should be covered under insurance. But I presume
the university is self insured. Regardless who pays for it, this is a
repair that should not come out of your budget.

Wim

Willem Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
School of Music