[CAUT] Piano Garage for Temperature & Humidity Control

Leslie Fitzpatrick lesfitz at cox.net
Sat Nov 18 12:10:51 MST 2006

I was on a stage with the house lights off I had a hygrometer I checked the humidity and it was 62 percent. I started tuning and
it was going fine then someone turned all the house lights on and it got really hot. Then I checked the hygrometer which I had
sitting on the piano and it started dropping and it went all the way to zero and my tuning fell completely apart. So I retuned it.
and hoped for the best.I install a lot of climate control systems in Tulsa area and they really  help stability, but not very much
in this situation.

Les Fitzpatrick
<http://www.fitzsupershop.com

Piano Technician