[CAUT] squeak

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 21 18:53:54 MST 2006

Pull action, with a single edge razor scrape the graphite away and vacuum immediately.  Scrape the treble side of the keyframe where the spring presses...remove graphite...again micro-fine teflon powder.   Teflon powder on front rail and back dags.   Teflon application is light with a brush.   Rub into keybed.   Sometimes the metal lever coming up through the keybed and pushing against the keyframe squeeks.   Again remove graphite and try teflon but it may take so Protek thick lube...
>From now on use Micro-fine teflon powder.

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA 94044