[CAUT] breaking strings, Kawai KG-2A (1997)

Mark Cramer Cramer at BrandonU.ca
Wed Nov 22 12:50:49 MST 2006

Light fixturesRegarding scaling Jim, just remember ( I'm sure you have, but
I know someone who didn't :>(  that guages stamped on the bridge are metric,
which are about a 1/2 size smaller.

best regards,
Mark Cramer,
Brandon University

  I will be restringing these pianos next month (I’ve HAD IT with them
) so
does anyone have any advice concerning the scaling, etc.? I will be dressing
the V-bar and doing all the usual prepping. This is a high tension scale and
I’d love to redesign it but don’t want to put that kind of time and money
into these

  Any helps out there???

  Thanks.

  Jim Busby BYU