[CAUT] Dust Control

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Thu Nov 30 14:14:58 MST 2006

Thanks DP!

How big is your shop?  Mine is about 20 by 25.  pw

"Ward & Probst, Inc" <wardprobst at wardprobst.com>
Sent by: caut-bounces at ptg.org
11/30/2006 01:46 PM
Please respond to
College and University Technicians <caut at ptg.org>

"'College and University Technicians'" <caut at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
[CAUT] Dust Control

Check out Woodshop Dust Control- Sandor Nagyszalanczy from Taunton Press.
Best book I found on dust collection.
www.oneida-air.com for the Oneida systems.
http://www.airwareamerica.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=17
for the Trend Air Shield
I got the Delta Air Filter on clearance at Lowe's a few years ago. If you
have more time than money you can build one.
Be aware that diy dust control requires some effort to produce a good
system. Oneida Air will design a system for you I believe. Their stuff is
not cheap but works better than anything else I tried.
I have about $2000 in my system currently but will be adding to it
shortly.
DP