[CAUT] Yamaha CF value

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Sat Apr 7 13:15:42 MDT 2007

On 4/6/07 8:35 AM, "Ken Zahringer" <ZahringerK at missouri.edu> wrote:

> Hey, Fred,
>
> We have only used eBay twice that I have been involved in, so I don¹t have a
> great deal of experience to draw on, but I can tell you what I know.

Hi Ken,
    Thanks for the details, and for your thoughts. We have other things in
the department, like some percussion equipment for marching band and the
like, that is rather hard to sell locally, but worth too much to throw away
(ie, give to surplus property to dispose of in its standard ways). I¹ll
pursue this and see where I get. It¹s good to have an example to point to:
³They do it. Why can¹t we?²
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico