[CAUT] Rawson key leveling strips (was speaking of eBay...)

McNeilTom at aol.com McNeilTom at aol.com
Sat Apr 7 21:26:10 MDT 2007

In a message dated 4/7/2007 5:53:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
harvey.pianotech at gmail.com writes:

_http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190100333503%20_
(http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190100333503%20)

Greetings, Colleagues -

Chris Rawson, RPT is very clever and a talented inventor (a la  Spurlock ?)
He demonstrated his key leveling strips at a recent Vermont  Chapter, PTG
meeting and the idea was very well received by even our most  experienced and
critical techs.  Several of us tried out his prototypes and  thought it a fine
idea.  He has made a few recent refinements which make it  even better.  I think
this invention is worthy of our attention and  trial.  It's a brand-new idea,
so it's not been tried much in the  field.  But if you're the kind of tech
willing to try something new, go for  it.  It certainly won't harm anything and
might save a bunch of  time.

~ Tom McNeil  ~
Vermont Piano Restorations
VermontPiano.com