[CAUT] Fwd: [Experts] Glenn Gould pino adjustment

Ted Sambell edward.sambell at sympatico.ca
Sun Apr 8 22:02:56 MDT 2007

He liked minimal let-off and drop, and a keydip of 5/16". He would have
preferred no aftertouch. The hammer blow was very short and the dampers
barely lifted. There is no reason this could not be done on an upright. The
hammer rest rail would need to be raised to shorten the blow distance, and
the capstans turned up accordingly.

Ted Sambell