[CAUT] Kansas City; was Rawson key leveling strips

Jurgen Goering pianoforte at pianofortesupply.com
Tue Apr 10 13:52:59 MDT 2007

On Apr 9, 2007, at 10:07, Jim Busby wrote:
>  You really need to be there.
Yup.
> Maybe someone like Faulk would be willing (if it's legal) to share a
> booth. Just a thought.
That crossed my mind.  The booth size has been reduced this year, to a
width of eight feet.  There is really not enough space for two tables
and people who want to check things out.
> Also, sometimes there are "no shows". Maybe you can snag one of those?
I am # 3 on a waiting list.  Not that I would really be able to ship
stuff down at short notice, but you never know...

On Apr 9, 2007, at 10:07, Rick Florence wrote:
>  Or you could start rumors of real or perceived tax issues.  That
> seems to be an effective way of eliminating a large number of
> exhibitors :-)
Indeed.  I am glad you can smile about it, after Rochester...  I doubt
that there are any tax issues to be sprung on them this time - that
happened last time in Kansas City in 2005.  The exhibitors know in
advance they have to collect the tax.

But hey, keep the suggestions coming.

Maybe I'll just go to KC as a ......  participating piano tech?  That's
sounding better all the time...
cheers
Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply