[CAUT] More on Single String Beats

Andrew Anderson andrew at andersonmusic.com
Mon Apr 16 14:40:45 MDT 2007

Steingraber did a concert grand with custom bridge agraffes for a
customer.  Because of the mass  and height change they had to do some
board / bridge re-design, as I recall.  There's and Italian guy doing
something like this too, not Fazioli.  It is an interesting idea that
really isn't a simple add-on.  It will take a different approach to
board and bridge design and will probably make replacing trichord
bass strings very interesting for us. :-)

Andrew Anderson