[CAUT] restrung D

Andrew Anderson andrew at andersonmusic.com
Mon Apr 16 14:53:54 MDT 2007

Ric,
I have a 220 on the floor here too, it doesn't have the ebony bridge
capping or the titanium pins, although I don't think that the point
of titanium pins was particularly the falseness we are talking
about.  Does yours have either of these treatments?  You should be
able to tell by the hitch pins which would be titanium too.  This
required drilling the holes at an angle and the hitch pins will not be bent.

Andrew Anderson