[CAUT] Pramberger pianos?

Andrew Anderson andrew at andersonmusic.com
Wed Apr 25 12:36:02 MDT 2007

I'll admit to a little tongue in cheek there.  I owned a samick baby
grand called Wurlitzer for a couple of years and hated it.  But the
new Knabes with the Baltimore scales in them...that's another
story.  Some Bechstein definitely did rub off in that encounter.  I
have a client with a Pramberger upright by Young Chang and it is a
false-beat generating machine.  Pretty stabile and not bad to tune
now that it has a DC system in it but really disappointing throughout
the treble.

Andrew Anderson