[CAUT] Through the Grapevine

Chris Solliday solliday at ptd.net
Wed Apr 25 14:42:42 MDT 2007

SOunds about as serious as a heart attack! Hazard duty pay and all. But what an opportunity for exclusive turf.
And the scenery (and the weather, is that hail or shrapnel?)... This gig may require a quasi-religious/political conversion.
The food will be good!
Ben, do you think Paul will really go back?
Paul, would you really?

Chris Solliday