[CAUT] 1/4 tone piano conversion

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Mon Dec 3 16:44:29 MST 2007

Cool!

Chris Fingers (Denver Co) has a piano that is straight strung (of course) and I'm not absolutely sure but it seemed to be 31 note division of the octave. I think it had 96 keys too. He had the music for it on the piano to try. It seems it was a special Grotrian. Maybe Chris H. remembers. That is the most bizarre "piano" thing I've ever played.

Jim Busby