[CAUT] Kawai service manuals.

Scott E. Thile scott.thile at murraystate.edu
Tue Dec 11 12:15:02 MST 2007

I was just wondering that same thing, Horace!

That was a  most informative manual. More of a piano service text book
compared to anything the other companies were putting out, back then at
least.

I learned a lot from that excellent Kawai manual, and even more from George!
I miss him. Those were happy times....

Scott