[CAUT] Yamaha sharps

Jeannie Grassi jcgrassi at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 14 10:00:58 MST 2007

Alan,
This also happened with a Kawai grand.  I ended up buffing out the whites
just fine, but Kawai opted at the time to replace the sharps.  Same Japanese
key maker supplying both companies??

Now I am taking care of a mid-80 C3 with unusually dirty keys and I think it
might be the same thing.  Does anyone know the exact years that this problem
existed?  Thanks
jeannie