[CAUT] FW: Aliphatic resin creep under load

Alan McCoy amccoy at mail.ewu.edu
Tue Dec 18 11:41:26 MST 2007

Here's some info from an engineer at Franklin, maker of Titebond. Mr. Evans
also worked at Baldwin for a time. In light of his comments I wonder in
these instances of perceived creep whether the movement is a result of
creeping  glue, or a result of a poor methodology - poor joint construction,
insufficient glue, too tight clamping, etc.

FWIW

Alan

-- Alan McCoy, RPT
Eastern Washington University