[CAUT] 5 Pianos

Michael Wathen michael.wathen at wapin.com
Tue Dec 18 18:55:28 MST 2007

That was fun.  Your are a better player than you let on in your post.  All
the pianos sound good. I like #2 the best.  #1 sounds completly understated
for its size. I am guessing the #1 is an Asian piano.
Is the lid on full stick?  Is the microphone suspended from the lid?  What
kind of mike?  What kind of recording device?

Michael Wathen
RET