[CAUT] University of Ottawa

Alan Crane alan.crane at wichita.edu
Wed Jan 3 15:52:40 MST 2007

At 03:29 PM 1/3/07, RicB wrote:
>Just curious if the tuner for the University of Ottawa is on line
>with us.  And if so if he/she could clue me in on the work load /
>situation there.

The CAUT site lists Donald Cote and Scott Reeves (both RPTs) as the
piano techs at U of Ottawa, however Anton Kuerti evidently just
joined their faculty as a visiting professor of piano _______ so
there'll be an extra person with tuning/voicing tools running around
the department.
Whether that will decrease or increase the work-load is anyone's
guess.              :)

I hope Don or Scott will chime in to let us know how things are going there.

Regards,

Alan B. Crane,  RPT
School of Music
Wichita State University