[CAUT] RE : huge pitch raise question

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Tue Jan 9 14:54:38 MST 2007

Ditto Marcel,

Maybe my post didn't come through to you Michelle, but what was the
piano (make)? That could make all the difference in the world as to the
"why". I had several Young Chang "Bergman's" about 12 years ago that all
had the same problem you mentioned. Maybe the stringers actually created
the problem.

Thanks.

Jim Busby