[CAUT] Steinway Style II questions...and choices...

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Thu Jan 18 13:32:53 MST 2007

Bill

Wonderful post.  I agree so much with everything you write.  I would
like to point out that the desire to take into consideration historical
concerns in regards to my own rebuild has led me to re-assemble the old
panel and bridges and build a display box for them accompanied by all
the original scale specs.

Since I have decided to change physical dimensions to some small
degree,  it seemed correct to at least do this much so that if at any
point in time someone wanted the original specs... or wanted to undo
what I have done (will do)  they can.

Cheers
RicB