[CAUT] University of Idaho Staff Piano Tech. Position

Otto Keyes okeyes at uidaho.edu
Thu Jul 12 16:38:59 MDT 2007

Hello All,

Just thought I'd let you all know what's happening on the U of I piano
tech position.  I don't know where they have advertised it, but haven't
seen it on this list, so thought I would pass it along.  It has finally
been posted after taking forever to get through the bureaucratic
process.  I was able to convince them that they, indeed, needed to offer
a decent salary.  I see no indication on the posting, but apparently,
the starting salary is in the $40-42,000 range.  I should have applied a
few years later!  :-)

Moscow is a really decent town, & we plan to stay here for the long haul
(Red Finn Roaster coffee company).  If any of you have any interest, I
would recommend that you give it a good look.  Let me know if you have
any other questions.  I do happen to know an outfit which roasts up some
dynamite coffee. ;-)

Here's the link to the job posting.

http://www.class.uidaho.edu/music/content/pianotechvac.html

Otto Keyes