[CAUT] steamer

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 19 23:18:38 MDT 2007

Yeah...I have used a thin strip instead.   I like Barbara's idea of the can and being able to set the key on it loosen the bushing as you remove the one you just loosened.   It seems like it would shoot the steam in the exact location.   Sounds like a simple set up and has got to be faster than my current method of soak several times with the solution and then use a bushing iron to steam each one loose.  The bushings stick to the iron etc....slow...

David Ilvedson, RPT

Pacifica, CA 94044