[CAUT] steamer

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Jul 20 06:47:01 MDT 2007

I use Doug's method for the front rail, but yes, I did the balance rail
and 10 buttons came off on the last job I did!  I'm all ears (eyes) for
alternate ways of doing the balance rail bushings!!

Paul

"Keith Roberts" <keithspiano at gmail.com>
Sent by: caut-bounces at ptg.org
07/19/2007 09:34 PM
Please respond to
keithspiano at gmail.com; Please respond to
College and University Technicians <caut at ptg.org>

"College and University Technicians" <caut at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [CAUT] steamer

This method steam heats the entire key button and sometimes they come
loose too.

Keith Roberts