[CAUT] steamer

Keith Roberts keithspiano at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 08:07:23 MDT 2007

Yeah I thought it was your idea Barbara. It works great once you get the
feel for the timing. A set is done in an hour. I have a roll around island
in the kitchen so I do it next to the stove. The whole setup was free and
hanging around the house.

I didn't get a chance to look at the steamer in the shop but it was set up
with a wide head that spread the steam out over 5 keys. Open the valve,
whoosh, shut the valve, pick out the bushings. The keys never leave the
rack. It can cut the time in half. I don't do a lot so it's not a priority
to up grade

Keith